Ms. Daviess County Pageant
2023 Ms Daviess County
Ms. Daviess County Rules
- .Age group: 21 years of age or older.
- Contestant may be married, divorced, or widowed.
- Open to any Kentucky resident.
- Entry fee is $50. Non-refundable and can be sponsored by a business or individual. Checks will be accepted and can be made out to the Daviess County Lions Club. Door Admission will be $6.00.
- Ms. Contestants will be judged in the following categories: on-stage question, fun fashion, and formal wear.
- The pageant committee reserves the right to dismiss any contestant for poor display of cooperation, courtesy, and/or sportsmanship to both pageant committee and fellow contestants.
- Ms. Daviess County Fair will be asked to represent the fair in various ways throughout the year.
- Daviess County Lions Club committee reserves the right to take away the Ms Crown/Title due to mis-conduct such as: being arrested, inappropriate pictures on social media or any other form of mis-representation of the Title of Ms. Daviess County.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, will be awarded along with a Photogenic and Ms. Congeniality award.
Registrants will need to download and complete the Ms. Daviess County Fair form. Still, needing additional information? Please contact Latasha Shemwell at (270) 231-9686.