Little Miss & Mister Pageant
Layla Aud & Will Neely
2022 Little Miss & Mister Pageant
Stay updated with all the Little Miss & Mister Daviess County Pageant information by following our Facebook page!
Little Miss & Mister Pagenat Rules
- Registration Fees: $60 per couple
- Each contestant couple must complete an application together.
- Contestants will compete as a couple.
- Ages: Contestants must be 5 years of age as of June 30th and cannot be 8 on June 30th of the year they represent a member of the fair at the Kentucky State Fair competition. Please include a copy of the birth certificate as this will be required by KAFHS for the state pageant.
- Must be a resident of Daviess, McLean, Ohio, Hancock, Webster, Union, Henderson, Hopkins, or Muhlenberg County.
- Placings: The winning contestants in the local pageant agree to represent Daviess County at the state fair pageant. A contestant can only represent one local fair and must represent the first local fair that they win first place in during the calendar year.
- Attire: Contestants will wear and be judged in age-appropriate casual or Sunday Best attire in the pageant.
- This is a natural pageant. No makeup.
- Adults: $10.00 (One parent per contestant will get in for free)
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Send registration and payment to LaTasha Shemwell, 3808 Placid Place West, Owensboro, Kentucky 42301. Payment needs to be in the form of a check made out to LaTasha Shemwell.
- Deadline: Friday, July 15th, 2022.
Registrants will need to download and complete the Little Miss & Mister form. Still, needing additional information? Please contact LaTasha Shemwell at (270) 231-9686.
Little Miss & Mister Pageant Previous Years
Beau & Kabella
2019 Little Miss & Mister Pageant